TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AdvPlease read these terms and conditions as by accessing my website, Heads Up Adventures, you are agreeing to be legally bound by these terms, which will take effect immediately on use of the sites. The content of these website pages are for your information and use only. I can change any aspect of my website without prior notice.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
BOOKING TERMS and CONDITIONS
- A completed booking form & payment (via Square or BACS) is required to reserve your place on the session.
- You will automatically receive confirmation of payment via email from Square.
- Cathy will send Joining Instructions & Medical Declaration form at least 2 weeks prior to your session.
- You must complete & return a completed Medical Declaration form in order to participate in the activity.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing (text/email)
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks prior to the session will be fully refunded. There will be the option to postpone.
- Cancellations more than 1 week prior to the activity will be 50% refunded. There will be the option to postpone.
- Cancellations less than 1 week prior to the activity will not be refunded. There will be the option to postpone.
- I reserve the right to cancel a session.
- In this event, I will give you a clear explanation as to why and will offer you the choice of an alternative date or a full refund.
- I will not be held liable for any additional costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- While I have made every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the sites, I give no guarantee and make no representation regarding the accuracy and completeness of the content within the websites. Consequently, I accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained on the sites.
- No guarantee is given that the sites will be available at all times, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. I accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of any changes made to the content of the sites by unauthorised third parties. Access to and use of the sites is at the user’s own risk and we do not guarantee that the use of the sites or any material downloaded from them will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of any data or computer virus infection.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The Heads Up Adventures website contains material which is owned by Cathy Ford. This includes, but is not limited to all website information, graphics, photos, design and layout etc.
You agree to use the sites for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the sites. You agree not to alter the content of the sites in any way. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
No warranty or guarantee of any kind is provided with the website Heads Up Adventures. All direct or indirect risk related to use of the sites is borne entirely by the user.
My site may contain links to websites not owned or managed by Heads Up Adventures. I am not responsible for any content that appears on these linked sites.